Manage episode 281088316 series 2846505
Being in love is a concept that is so familiar and yet so misunderstood. In this episode we break down love from an emotional, physical, and spiritual level and dig deeper into how we can be better “lovers” in our lives.
Things you’ll learn:
- Genuine love vs attachment
- What influences our perceptions of love
- What happens in our bodies from a chemical perspective when we go through attraction, lust, and attachment
- How you can find true love
- A familiar childhood story that demonstrates the right and wrong reasons to be in a romantic relationship
About Victoria Spadaccini
Victoria is a life coach that specializes in helping people break through their limiting beliefs, develop an abundance mindset, and hone in on their authentic personal power so they can really thrive and have the life they desire. Once she became the cause of my life, rather than the effect, everything changed. She is here to help you be the cause of your life too. Victoria is a graduate of the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching with a background in Positive Psychology, Applied Psychology, and Energy Leadership and has spoken at many events, taught classes, and facilitated healing groups.
Connect with Victoria: