Manage episode 321045164 series 2938611
Get on the email list to get the live podcast recording invite link to your email at www.kellycaspersonmd.com
1. Hormones 10+ years after menopause, risks and benefits and how to talk to your doctor.
2. pelvic organ prolapse options, surgical and non-surgical
3. What are pellets? Are they effective?
4. Benefits of pelvic floor therapy
5. Can incontinence be treated at home?
6. Views on viagra?
7. Is progesterone necessary if taking vaginal estradiol?
8. Is it a thing to apply estradiol to the face or neck? Are there estrogen creams recommended for the face?
9. What exactly should I ask for when I want to get my hormones tested?
This content in this Podcast is not approved for credit by CMEfy, however, you may reflect on how this Podcast applies to your day-to-day and engage to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ via point-of-care learning activities here: https://earnc.me/LxZTpk