Manage episode 329794893 series 2765514
Lindsay and Madison discuss Florence Maybrick, as well as why micro-dosing yourself with poison is a bad idea, that having a second family makes you a douche canoe, and how being imprisoned for 15 years when you didn’t do shit sucks.
Information pulled from the following sources:
- 2020 Who Do You Think You Are? article by Kate Colquhoun
- 2016 Jack the Ripper blog post
- 2015 ASD Prison Voices blog post
- 2014 The Guardian article by Dinah Birch
- 1905 Project Gutenberg book titled “My Fifteen Lost Years” by Florence Elizabeth Maybrick
- Geni (1)
- Liverpool Picturebook Online
- Oxford Scholarship Online article by John Emsley
- Wikipedia (1)
Be sure to check our friends Alanna and Kelsey over at Castles & Cryptids podcast.
Enter our giveaway during the month of May to win one of our three prize packs. Accepting entries through May 31, 2022.
Become a member of our Patreon to view exclusive episode outtakes, as well as other perks like early episode access and more for as little as $1/month.
You can write to us at: Ye Olde Crime Podcast, PO Box 341, Wyoming, MN 55092.
Mentioned in this episode:
Get 1-month free of Audible! That's one free book and access to hundreds of free books and podcasts! Start reading today!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices