Episode 132: The Jersey Devil
Manage episode 352812221 series 2765514
Lindsay and Madison discuss The Jersey Devil, as well as why you should avoid Quakers, that sometimes it’s okay to be petty, and how to fake a cryptid.
Information pulled from the following sources:
- 2022 All That’s Interesting article by Leah Silverman
- 2021 Navy History blog post by Tyler Robinson
- 2021 Rutgers University Library article
- 2016 Courier Post article by Phaedra Trethan
- 2015 The Guardian article by Alan Yuhas
- 2015 Mysterious Universe article by Nick Redfern
- 2015 Mysterious Universe article by Paul Seaburn
- 2015 NJS: A Disciplinary Journal article by Brian Regal
- Atlantic County, NJ website article
- Official Site of the State of New Jersey
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance article
Go check out our friend Dustin over at the Sandman Stories Presents podcast.
Pre-order your copy of the 2023 Independent True Crime Podcast calendar at podcastcalendars.com and get $7 off your order by using our promo code, OLDECRIMERS.
From lowering sodium to going vegan, fuel your New Year's #CartGoals with free delivery on your first order via Instacart. Min. $10 req. Terms apply.
Become a member of our Patreon to view exclusive episode outtakes, as well as other perks like early episode access and more for as little as $1/month.
You can write to us at: Ye Olde Crime Podcast, PO Box 341, Wyoming, MN 55092. Join the conversation over at the Cultiv8 Discord and join the Olde Crimers Cubby to chat with us and other listeners of the show.
Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, Spotify or Goodpods!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices