Manage episode 364664695 series 2985805
well well well if it isn't the first ever working hard pod solo episode! 🎙
there are so many 'dilemmas' podcasts about relationships and general life out there, but I've always wanted to be able to listen to one for work and careers and all the boring shit like that. It's always nice to hear that other people feel the same and we can all learn so much from each others work and careers, so here we are!
NEW: solo episodes answering your dilemmas
first up: imposter syndrome 🕵🏼♀️
- introducing our first solo episode!
- what is imposter syndrome?
- am I ready for my dream job?
- am I old enough to manage a team?
- how do I cope with criticism?
- does corporate = successful?
- how do I know I am good enough in relationships?
- imposter syndrome fun facts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.