Manage episode 333484584 series 2807188
Episode 127 / If you’re looking for a way to attract readers that doesn’t involve paid advertising, podcasting might be for you. Podcaster Diane Nue shares how she’s connected with readers through podcasting and the bookstagram community. We also discuss some of the reasons for the enduring appeal of Jane Austen, branding, and super practical things like software recommendations.
- How Diane and her co-host, Zan, came up with the concept for The Thing About Austen
- Why niching down helps you find your audience
- Diane’s advice for specific gear and podcast editing software
- Diane shares how she and Zan work together to handle podcast tasks
- Solo podcasting versus co-hosting
- How podcast branding can convey the content of the podcast