Leaving Items Behind, Using Postcards for Wedding Thank You Notes, Talking Loudly on Airplanes, and More
Manage episode 334670921 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about houseguests leaving items behind, using postcards for wedding thank you notes, talking loudly on airplanes, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it OK to do a house sweep for forgotten items before a houseguest departs?
- Do I have to offer champagne to all the guests on my boat?
- Did I choose the correct bathroom stall?
- Is it OK to use postcards for my wedding thank you notes?
- Vent: Talking loudly across the aisle on a morning flight
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices