Manage episode 337029033 series 3227534
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah tackle slurping ice cream sodas, shopping at farmers markets, finding silver linings, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Ice cream sodas
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Farmers markets
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: Is it weird to ask guests to make their beds with hospital corners? Is it OK to have a beard at a black tie event?
- VENT OR REPENT: Finding silver linings, Picking the wrong dryer
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Fostering pets, A nice note
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Who invented the ice cream soda?
- "Christmas with the Kranks" ham scene
- How to fold a bed with hospital corners
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices