Manage episode 331459212 series 3227534
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about removing your shoes at wedding receptions, accidentally opening neighbors' mail, showing up empty handed to potlucks, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What's the time limit for letting a friend know it wasn't appreciated that she showed up empty-handed to a potluck picnic?
- What's the etiquette for telling someone they look like someone else?
- I accidentally opened a piece of my neighbor's mail...what should I do?
- At a wedding, is it OK to take your heels off on the dance floor?
- Am I wrong to be upset at a houseguest who ruined some of my clothing and then called me fat?
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices