Manage episode 305021061 series 2794608
Re-entering society after socially distancing? We talk about how I’m going to approach flying across the country for my first big gathering – a conference – in over 18 months! Help keep me to my goals! Then I gush over my favorite smart dogs, and share my amazement at their incredible ability to communicate. Finally, join a listener-led well-being effort on social media… for enhanced well-being!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Meeting New Colleagues, for Introverts and Extroverts
- Personality Hacker, Joel Mark Witt
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, Susan Cain
- Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism, Olivia Fox Cabane
- Myers-Briggs Test
- Ted Lasso, wikipedia.com
- Lessons From Ted Lasso on Leadership, entrepreneur.com
- SMART Criteria, wikipedia.org
- Hunger for Words – Christina Hunger and Stella
- How Stella Learned to Talk: The Groundbreaking Story of the World’s First Talking Dog, Christina Hunger
- How Bunny the Dog is Pushing Scientists’ Buttons, theverge.com
- The ‘Talking’ Dog of TikTok, nyt.com
- What About Bunny on YouTube
- What About Bunny on Instagram
- What About Bunny on TikTok
- What the Dog Knows: Scent, Science, and the Amazing Ways Dogs Perceive the World, Cat Warren
- Yale University Canine Cognition Center
#100thanks and Gratitude
- Dana on Instagram
- Gratitude Works!: A 21-Day Program for Creating Emotional Prosperity, Robert Emmons
How To Share Wellness While Walking
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.