Manage episode 303386615 series 2794608
Quitting Diet Coke™ as your superpower? Never underestimate the power of a quitter! We’ve got journalist, writer and podcaster Abby Ellin to weigh in on having an addiction to the drink, and what quitting means to her health and empowerment. Plus, laughs. Join us!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Abby Ellin, Health Journalist/Writer/Podcaster
- I Was Powerless Over Diet Coke™, nyt.com
- Abby Ellin website
- Abby Ellin’s podcast, Impostors Season 2: The Commander
- Replica of a Dr Pepper Clock – 10, 2 and 4
- New Brain Imaging Study Provides Support For Notion of Food Addiction, sciencedaily.com
- Evidence For Sugar Addiction: Behavioral and Neurochemical Effects of Intermittent, Excessive Sugar Intake, sciencedirect.com
- The Real Reason Diet Coke Cravings Are So Powerful, mashed.com
- Artificial Sweeteners: Sugar-Free But at What Cost? health.harvard/edu
- Taco Bell, Trehalose, and the Trend of Transparency, foodbusinessnews.net
- Five Reasons the Diet Soda Myth Won’t Die, nyt.com
- Quitzilla app
How To Share Wellness While Walking
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.