Manage episode 298479364 series 2794608
Hear how Erin started her journey, what keeps her going and how it affects her life, as she nears her 500th consecutive day of walking. Her strength has made an impact on me, and I’m sure it’ll do the same for you. And then I’ll talk a little bit about making investments in relationships, and noting – and being grateful for -- when others have made a contribution!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Talking and Walking with Erin
- Erin on Instagram (I’ll let you find out where she stands on her race to 500 consecutive days of walking!!)
Gratitude for Our “Relationship Investors”
How To Share Wellness While Walking With Others
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- General Link – should work anywhere! Pod.link/walking
- Refer people to the Wellness While Walking website – they can listen there!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.