Manage episode 296881830 series 2794608
Our past history can stand in the way of our wellbeing. We'll need to acknowledge it and gently escort it out of our lives before we can regain our health. Don't worry, though -- this can happen and it won't be as hard as we imagine.
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
DR. AIMIE APIGIAN
- Website: Trauma Healing Accelerated
- Biology of Trauma Summit: Solutions Series for Mental Health, Addictions and Burnout – free on online, July 19-25, 2021
- Dr. Aimie’s Recommended Resources
- Dr. Aimie Apigian on Instagram
- Dr. Aimie Apigian on Facebook
- Biology of Trauma Facebook Group
- Dr. Aimie Apigian on Clubhouse @draimie
OTHER TRAUMA RESOURCES
- I'm So Effing Tired: A Proven Plan to Beat Burnout, Boost Your Energy and Reclaim Your Life, Dr. Amy Shah
- Peter Levine and The Somatic Experiencing Approach video
- Transforming Trauma: The Path to Hope and Healing, Dr. James Gordon
- The Body Keeps the Score, Bessel van der Kolk, MD
- It Didn’t Start With You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle, Mark Wolynn
- Adverse Childhood Experiences, cdc.org
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.