Manage episode 315243152 series 2895519
Are you interested in:
Habits|Sleep|Focus|Energy|Meditation|Nutrition|Breathing|Prosperity|Creativity|Willpower|Learning|Relationships|Parenting|Public Speaking|Fitness|Creativity|Ancient Wisdom|Leadership|Buddhism|Purpose|Stoicism and MORE
Tune in, and then click the link in the show notes -- join me!
- Hundreds of book summaries, master classes, daily inspiration and more!
- Use my link above (and send an email to email@example.com) to join and I’ll give you tips and tricks for navigating the material and incorporating it into your life, plus some accountability!
- Want to take the Premium resources and add in the power of community?
- Join January 2022’s Class VIII of Coaches, and put the power of this knowledge to work in your life and in others’!
- You’ll be invited to multiple weekly coaching sessions and live classes with some of the world’s biggest thinkers
- If you join Coach Class VIII, I’ll hold a special masterclass, helping you to focus on your biggest goals for 2022!
- You can bring your friend along as well!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you signed up!
Ask me about the "$300 for Two" sale now, because this is a very limited offer -- it expires January 1, 2022.
The coaching program starts January 3, 2022, and you can enroll up to that point. However, the bring-a-friend offer expires a few days earlier!
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking. Further, some links may be affiliate links.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!