Manage episode 307990976 series 2895519
Planning can help us check the productivity box, but it can also guide us on our journey to live a full and vibrant life. Guest Sarah Hart-Unger (MD!) shares with us the important role planning plays in her life as a mom of 3, wife to a fellow doctor, a medical student trainer, host of two podcasts – including one on planning, a blogger, a lifelong learner, and more! Sarah’s warm and thoughtful and could be just the person to put planning on your agenda!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
SARAH HART-UNGER – All Things Planning and Living Intentionally
- Best-Laid Plans Podcast on Apple
- Link to Best-Laid Plans Podcast for Any Player
- The SHUbox Website and Blog (SHU are Sarah’s initials!)
- @the_shubox on Instagram
- Best of Both Worlds Podcast on Apple
- Link to Best of Both Worlds Podcast for Any Player
- Gretchen Rubin’s 4 Tendencies (Sarah is an Upholder): Take the Quiz!
- Sarah’s Quintiles Explained: Ep. 36 of Best-Laid Plans
- Deep Work, Cal Newport
- Time Block Planner, Cal Newport
- Amanda’s Favorites: My Top 6 Wellness Planners for 2022! Video
- What Planning Tools Sarah is Currently Using or Has Used Extensively
- Hobonichi Techo Cousin A5
- Erin Condren Life Planner (weekly)
- Full Focus Daily Planner
- Pens and Highlighters:
- Pentel Energel 4pt
- Uniball Jetstream pen
- Zebra Mildliner Highlighters (I LOVE these as well!! Beware of fakes!)
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.