Manage episode 306806582 series 2895519
We’re doing a deep dive into the intersection of movement, nature and mental well-being with walk and talk therapist, Jen Udler of Positive Strides Therapy! Learn about the power of all aspects of this type of therapy, even the parts we can do ourselves to realize some mindset shifts and enhanced wellness effects on our walks.
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
WALK AND TALK THERAPY WITH JEN UDLER
- Positive Strides Therapy website
- Resources page
- Positive Strides Therapy Facebook Page
- Positive Strides Therapy Instagram Account
- The Walking Cure, www.psychiatrictimes.com
- 25 Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques and Worksheets, positivepsychology.com
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.