Manage episode 306806583 series 2895519
Are you trying to wrestle yourself free from a lifetime of clutter? Maybe Swedish Death Cleaning is for you! We also wrap up our “Staying Healthy While Away From Home” series, talking stress reduction and movement, while on the road, and how I completely messed up my sleep on my most recent trip!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
SWEDISH DEATH CLEANING
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family From a Lifetime of Clutter, Margareta Magnusson
- Mary Vraa
- PopUp Purge: Release Midlife Clutter, Reclaim Inner Clarity by Mary Vraa
- Shift Your Stories Website https://shiftyourstories.com/
- Mary Vraa’s Facebook Page
STAYING HEALTHY WHILE TRAVELING – SLEEP AND STRESS
- How to Avoid Blood Clots When Flying: Advice from a Vascular Surgeon, columbiasurgery.org
- How to Stay Healthy While Traveling, healthmatters.nyp.org
- Skynew Sleep Mask
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.