Manage episode 300713654 series 2895519
The fundamentals of health are on tap today, as I speak with Jason Dowse about the importance and power of small changes in such arenas as sleep and stress. Join me for the first half of this interview that originally aired on the Your Epoch Life podcast. Also, come back next week for our conversation about some other key aspects of health and some behavior change tips!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
- Website – https://www.yourepoch.com
- Podcast – https://www.yourepoch.com/podcasts
- Instagram @live.epoch
How To Share Wellness While Walking
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- General Link – should work anywhere! Pod.link/walking
- Refer people to the website – they can listen there!
Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.