Manage episode 300713656 series 2895519
What are the healthiest fats for cooking? Olive oil? Vegetable oil? Lard? The answers might surprise you! We’ll tackle another question as well that might help you take your best kitchen game on the road! Don’t miss out!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
- Wellness While Walking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate link
- Food: What the Heck Do I Eat, Dr. Mark Hyman
- Eat Fat, Get Thin, Dr. Mark Hyman
- Eat the Yolks, Liz Wolfe
- Understanding Anti-Oxidants, health.harvard.edu
- An Increase in the Omega-6/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio Increases the Risk for Obesity, Nutrients, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- See chart in article for omega 6: omega 3 ratios in different cultures
- Beef With Harvard, insiderhighered.com
- What’s A Smoke Point and Why Does It Matter? seriouseats.com
- Wellness While Walking Episode With More Info on Fats
- Wellness While Walking Episode With More Info on Weight Watchers
- No Need to Avoid Healthy Omega-6 Fats, health.harvard.edu
Taking Food on the Go: Some Alternatives to Sandwiches
- Wellness While Walking Episode With More Info on Snacks/Crackers
- Summer Roll recipe
- Lamb Boats recipe
How To Share Wellness While Walking
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- General Link – should work anywhere! Pod.link/walking
- Refer people to the website – they can listen there!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.