Manage episode 296307214 series 2895519
Finally, we talk elimination diets -- why (and how) someone would systematically remove a set of foods from their diets. We also take Doc Koz' home stomach acid test a spin and chat about how a health coach can walk next to you on your wellness journey!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
- The Whole 30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom, Melissa Hartwig Urban and Dallas Hartwig
- The Complete Low-FODMAP Diet (A Revolutionary Plan for Managing IBS and Other Digestive Disorders), Sue Shepherd
- The 4-Phase Histamine Reset Plan: Getting to the Root of Migraines, Eczema, Vertigo, Allergies and More, Dr. Becky Campbell
- What’s the Deal With Nightshade Vegetables, health.clevelandclinic.org
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS): Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D.. Depression, Schizophrenia, Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet (SCD), Elaine Gottschall
- What is the Autoimmune Protocol, paleomom.com
- The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook, Mickey Trescott and Angie Alt
- Elimination Diet, webmd.com
- We All Could Use a Health Coach, nyt.com
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs), medicinenet.com
- Your Gut is Directly Connected to Your Brain, Through a Newly Discovered Neuron Circuit, sciencemag.com
- Concussions and the Gut-Brain Axis, designsforhealth.com
- Doc Koz (Dr. Peter Koslowski) - website
- Unfunc Your Gut, Peter Koslowski
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.