Manage episode 316772298 series 2895519
Though you and I probably aren’t underrating walking as a form of exercise, apparently some do! Here’s why they shouldn’t! We also talk about a kind of walk to uplevel our wellbeing. Then we turn to goals, resolutions and habits (because first week of January!), and an important component not to “forget” about! And then I answer a listener question about becoming a morning person.
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
WALKING IS THE MOST UNDERRATED FORM OF EXERCISE – HERE’S WHY
- Walking is the Most Underrated Form of Exercise – Here’s Why Article
- Katy Bowman’s Nutritious Movement website
- WWW Ep. 26 -- 10,000 Steps: Myth or Mandate?
- WWW Ep. 91 -- Now We Need 7,000 Steps??
- WWW. Ep. 8 – Meditation and Mindfulness 101 Walk
- WWW Ep. 16 -- Dr Jill Stoddard does a mindful walking exercise with us
- WWW Ep. 99 -- Dr. Scott Glassman does a mindful walking exercise with us
- Awe Walks
REMEMBERING TO DO OUR HABITS – CUES, TRIGGERS, PROMPTS AND CHECKLISTS
Q and A: BECOMING A MORNING PERSON
- Why We Sleep, Matthew Walker, PhD
- A (Former) Night Owl’s Guide to Becoming a Morning Person, nyt.com
**NEW** JOIN THE EMAIL LIST TO GET THE NEW WELLNESS WHILE WALKING NEWSLETTER
- Be in the know!
- Here about new programs, including group coaching and one-on-one opportunities
- Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do this by January 31, 2022 for a chance to win a wellness prize!
- Hundreds of book summaries, master classes, daily inspiration and more!
- Use my link above (and send an email to email@example.com) to join and I’ll give you tips and tricks for navigating the material and incorporating it into your life, plus some accountability!
- Want to take the Premium resources and add in the power of community?
- Join January 2022’s Class VIII of Coaches, and put the power of this knowledge to work in your life and in others’!
- You’ll be invited to multiple weekly coaching sessions and live classes with some of the world’s biggest thinkers
- If you join Coach Class VIII, I’ll hold a special masterclass, helping you to focus on your biggest goals for 2022!
- You can bring your friend along as well!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you signed up!
Ask me about the "$300 for Two" sale now, because this is a very limited offer -- it expires in early January, 2022.
The coaching program starts January 3, 2022, but there's leeway in when you register!
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media or to a friend via text or email!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!