Manage episode 316022230 series 2895519
- Hundreds of book summaries, master classes, daily inspiration and more!
- Use my link above (and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to join and I’ll give you tips and tricks for navigating the material and incorporating it into your life, plus some accountability!
- Want to take the Premium resources and add in the power of community?
- Join January 2022’s Class VIII of Coaches, and put the power of this knowledge to work in your life and in others’!
- You’ll be invited to multiple weekly coaching sessions and live classes with some of the world’s biggest thinkers
- If you join Coach Class VIII, I’ll hold a special masterclass, helping you to focus on your biggest goals for 2022!
- You can bring your friend along as well!
- Send an email to email@example.com to let me know you signed up!
Ask me about the "$300 for Two" sale now, because this is a very limited offer -- it expires January 1, 2022.
The coaching program starts January 3, 2022, and you can enroll up to that point. However, the bring-a-friend offer expires a few days earlier!
**NEW** JOIN THE EMAIL LIST TO GET THE NEW WELLNESS WHILE WALKING NEWSLETTER
- Be in the know!
- Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do this by January 31, 2022 for a chance to win a wellness prize, some of which are listed below!
Episode 102: In this brief episode (called a PreAmble because maybe you'll listen to it before you walk and contemplate), I'll share how I'm taking a little time to rest prior to jumping back into my life's work in 2022. Whether you're listening to this at the end of/start of a year or not, you can potentially push yourself to truly consider rest, as I did recently. I'm excited to step away from my work, knowing the work will likely improve because I did rest. I hope you get a chance to do the same! Wishing you a wonderful end to 2021, and I'll see you in 2022!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
REST: Why You Get More Done When You Work Less, Alex Soojung-Kim Pang
- Get on the Wait List for Health Pivot Online Group Program
- Email me “waitlist” at email@example.com – no obligations and let me know what’s making you think of joining us!
- Giveaway for Joining Mailing List by 1/31/22 – products include these and more!
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and share to social media or to a friend via text or email!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!