Manage episode 327475884 series 1185181
PR can be a confusing piece of the marketing puzzle, with many hurdles, and it often gets overlooked. But today's podcast guest, PR expert, Gloria Chou offers entrepreneurs a simple roadmap to utilizing the power of the press to get your work the attention it deserves.
Gloria delivers some behind-the-scenes insight here that you can apply right away in creating pitches to popular media outlets.
3 expert-backed important PR points:
1. You need more than eyeballs. PR offers credibility and authority in a way ads and other marketing don't.
2. There's a proven formula for successful pitching. Gloria shares her signature CPR method with us.
3. Learn the factors to consider when pitching so you offer relevance and timely content.
This conversation with Gloria is highly motivating when it comes to understanding the importance of PR for small businesses and how to create an effective media pitch.
Be sure to find and follow Gloria on social @gloriachouPR and by following her advice, you could count yourself in on the total 1billion organic views her clients are experiencing.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider