Manage episode 336450994 series 1185181
When you begin to delegate more tasks and responsibilities to your team you can easily become stumped as to what to give them to do. Today we’re talking about gaining clarity on your vision in a way that allows you to reverse engineer your long-term goals and break them down into smaller tasks. To grab the PDF download of an example of what this has looked like inside Foot Traffic, dm me on Instagram ‘CLARITY’ and we’ll send it to you. You can find me @stacytuschl
You’re getting caught up in the day-to-day maintaining your status quo but that isn’t getting you any closer to your goals of increasing your revenue. Things are feeling mundane and monotonous and your team members aren’t especially fired up about their daily tasks. We’ve got to get crystal clear on the movement and impact of each activity.
5 Steps to Turning Your Goals into Tasks
1. Reassess for the biggest impact look at data to tell you or start tracking
2. Identify activities not producing results (either pause or stop)
3. Calendar those activities with consistency
4. Overestimate timeline in your favor
5. Hold yourself and others accountable
Number 5 is probably the hardest and most important one. How often are you keeping your commitments to yourself? Be aware of that. It's a big deal, even if no one knows but you. The better you get at this the more progress you will see. When my alarm went off today at 4:50am, do you think I was excited to get out of bed? No, but I made a commitment to get up and start my day, so I did. It's much easier to keep others accountable. You’re paying for results, so as long as you track what are they working on this week and today, you’ll move closer every day.
To grab the PDF download of an example of what this has looked like inside Foot Traffic, dm me on Instagram ‘CLARITY’ and we’ll send it to you. You can find me @stacytuschl
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System - How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. Talk to one of our Scale Specialists and learn how Well-Oiled Operations can help you.
Book a free call at http://www.stacytuschl.com/call