Manage episode 331139334 series 1185181
Today I'm talking with Heather O'Donnell about the incredible growth and success she's had recently with her tutoring business, New Paltz Multi-sensory.
She has so much to share when it comes to being in alignment with where you're meant to serve. She's a perfect example of how the success she's experiencing can be directly tied back to the decisions she's made along the way to do what's best for her business and for herself.
Listen in for these three key takeaways:
1. What positions Heather hired when she started growing her team and how to translate her strategy into your own business.
2. Factors to consider when thinking about running a virtual and in-person business simultaneously.
3. The mindset shift that needs to happen to stop overthinking your choices and take the leaps to reach success.
If you're feeling stuck or thinking you need to change direction, you'll find incredible insight here into how finding the right thought makes all the difference in keeping you going. You might even find an incredible resource here with Heather's business for your own family or someone you know!
You can find Heather and her business at www.newpaltzmultisensory.com
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider