Manage episode 340588136 series 1185181
Clients leave all the time.
That’s an inevitability.
But you can still make sure that they stay as long as possible in your business.
Well simply put…
It’s a lot cheaper and easier to focus on loving existing clients…
…than it is to work on attracting new ones.
In this episode of the Foot Traffic Podcast, I discuss four ways you can create client touchpoints and make them stay loyal… and get them raving about you to more of your ideal clients.
The Key Questions
- Why you should focus on keeping existing clients?
- How much money are you losing by second-guessing your purchase?
- What are the four ways to create client touchpoints?
- How do you conduct consistent check-ins?
What You’ll Learn
- Clients that stay spend more money with you
- A better handoff from marketing/sales to fulfillment
- Understand and study client activities
- Don’t solely focus on marketing
- Register for our Maximize Your Margins 3-day event here
- Book a consult with us
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System - How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.