Diversity Advantages in the Workplace with Rhonda Moret
Manage episode 340302305 series 1185181
Today I am interviewing Rhonda Moret from Elevated Diversity. I was so fortunate to be connected with Rhonda to go a little deeper on DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) and what that looks like in the workplace. Not only did I have the pleasure of picking her brain and witnessing her wealth of knowledge, but Rhonda will also be coming into our Well Oiled Operations program to work closely with our clients to educate them on the subject and give them support.
If you are still not sure how to navigate DEI and make it a true priority, why it should be a priority, and how it affects small businesses, this episode is for you. There is something in here for everyone!
In our interview we discussed:
- DEI, what it means, why it's important, how to implement it in the workplace
- Hiring inclusion as a small business owner
- Diversity in your team
- Giving women a voice in the workplace
- Inclusion in your leadership team
- Brands leveraging DEI commitment
- Displaying DEI on your careers page, website, etc.
- Where to get started on your DEI journey
We hope you love Rhonda as much as we do! Please enjoy this open and honest conversation about an incredibly important topic!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System - How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.