Manage episode 338090963 series 1185181
On today's podcast, I sat down with New York Times Best Selling Author, Gretchen Rubin. Gretchen is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She’s known for her ability to distill and convey complex ideas with humor and clarity, in a way that’s accessible to a wide audience.
She’s been interviewed by Oprah, eaten dinner with Daniel Kahneman, walked arm-in-arm with the Dalai Lama, had her work written up in a medical journal, been the subject of a “The Talk of the Town” piece in The New Yorker magazine, and been an answer on the game show Jeopardy!
She’s the author of many books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, The Four Tendencies and Better Than Before. Her book The Happiness Project has sold more than one million copies, been published in more than thirty languages, and spent more than two years on the New York Times bestseller list, including at #1.
In her books, she draws from cutting-edge science, the wisdom of the ages, lessons from popular culture, and her own experiences to explore how we can make our lives happier, healthier, more productive, and more creative.
I asked Gretchen questions like...
- What sparked you heading down the "happiness" path?
- Whats the secret to happiness
- Her tips to being happier
- Why passion is critical to being happy
- How does your physical space effect your happiness
Tune in to today's episode and you'll be on your way to a happier you!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System - How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.