Manage episode 377411412 series 1394353
Preston Pysh and Guy Swann's conversation covers the fascinating attributes about AI, the counterintuitive nature of AI and how the need for specialized models will create a rich ecosystem of decentralizing forces around countless models and resourcing requests.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
00:00 - Intro
01:24 - What is at the intersection of AI and Bitcoin?
19:12 - How AI is able to synthesize enormous amounts of information.
30:29 - Why AI models are actually going to be a decentralizing force.
32:37 - What incentives will attract the most data?
40:06 - Why training models from scratch isn't the most optimal path.
52:52 - Guy's thoughts on Sam Altman's World Coin.
01:03:58 - Why identity and AI are becoming a paired combo and how to avoid it.
01:03:58 - Why immediate settlement is a necessity for AI.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Join the exclusive TIP Mastermind Community to engage in meaningful stock investing discussions with Stig, Clay, and the other community members.
- Guy Swann's AI Podcast.
- Guy's Website with access to all his content and media.
- Related Episode: Listen to BTC051: Bitcoin & Why The Bond Market Is a Big Deal w/ Greg Foss & Guy Swann, or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors: