Manage episode 340397995 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:24 - What inspired Phil to write the book?
- 04:33 - How much of Satoshi's writings were not included in the book?
- 12:16 - What was Satoshi's greatest gift?
- 12:16 - What was one of the most interesting things Phil uncovered from reading all his writings?
- 25:03 - What are Phil's theories on who Satoshi was?
- 28:03 - What does Phil think of Satoshi's strange grammar and sentence structure?
- 33:26 - Any good orange pilling stories?
- 38:37 - Gold Versus Bitcoin.
- 44:03 - What are the arguments that never seem to end that Satoshi already addressed?
- 51:24 - What do you think Satoshi's take on Bitcoin would be today?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get up to 3% Daily Cashback on everything you buy with Apple Card. Apply now in the Wallet app on iPhone and start using it right away. Subject to credit approval. Daily cash is available via an Apple Cash card or as a statement credit. See Apple Card customer agreement for terms and conditions. Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Variable APRs range from 13.24% to 24.24% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 1, 2022.
- Help empower girls to break free through education, healthcare, child protection, and other wonderful benefits by being a World Vision child sponsor today.
- See the potential of your business. Find solutions that work for you, that tick bigger boxes and help you grow with Square.
- Enjoy 10% off your first booking in Viator’s world of over 300,000 experiences you’ll remember. Download the Viator app now and use code VIATOR10.
- Throw out the old traditions and get progressive. Discover the complete package - smart design, lots to love under the hood with Genesis.
- Private assets represent 98% of companies in North America but are absent in most portfolios. Reconstruct your portfolio with private markets with Mackenzie Investments.
- Have gold and silver shipped directly to your door for you to hold at your home. Get BullionMax’s Gold Investor Kit today - 3 ounces of the world’s most desirable gold coins, including the Gold American Eagle and Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Take the next step in your working life or get ready for a change, by being a Snooze franchise partner.
- Build a plan that helps you strengthen your financial security with RBC Wealth Management. RBC capital markets LLC, member NYSE, FINRA, SIPC.
- Send, spend, and receive money around the world easily with Wise.
- Start your free 14-day trial today and leave your limits behind and discover what you can accomplish with Monday.com.
- Explore fractionalized investments in the top of the contemporary art world with Masterworks. See important Regulation A disclosures at masterworks.com/cd.
- Every 28 seconds an entrepreneur makes their first sale on Shopify. Access powerful tools to help you find customers, drive sales, and manage your day-to-day. Start a FREE fourteen-day trial right now!
- Help protect your family’s financial future with TD Term Life Insurance.
- Invest in high-quality, cash-flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.