Manage episode 338777723 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:10 - What is happening between the energy sector and the Bitcoin mining space?
- 09:00 - Regulator capture with Ethereum.
- 13:48 - Has Bitcoin reached a tipping point with energy and mining being interlinked?
- 24:26 - Blackrock endorsing Bitcoin as ESG compliant.
- 26:06 - Parker's concerns with ESG in general.
- 37:49 - Taking custody of Bitcoin and why it's so important to its role in the future.
- 40:31 - Unchained offering final settlement to a person's personal account.
- 53:36 - Where are energy prices going in Europe from here?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Parker's Lewis' Twitter.
- Will Cole's Twitter.
- Unchained Capital multi-signature custody.
- Checkmate's video on why he has concerns with the Ethereum merge.
- Checkmate's Twitter account.
- Link to charts from the discussion.
- Related episode: Bitcoin Retirement Planning & Self Custody w/ Parker Lewis & Jeff Vandrew - BTC069.
- Related episode: Bitcoin, Supply Chains, Debt Ceilings and More w/ Parker Lewis - BTC047.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Trade specifically based on your view of concrete events with Kalshi.
- Enforce strong passwords and make it easy for your teams to securely share credentials with Keeper Security. Sign up for a Keeper free trial for your organization today, and get a free 3-year personal plan.
- Take the next step in your working-life or get ready for a change, by being a Snooze franchise partner.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Build a plan that helps you strengthen your financial security with RBC Wealth Management. RBC capital markets LLC, member NYSE, FINRA, SIPC.
- Send, spend, and receive money around the world easily with Wise.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Make backing up and accessing your data astonishingly easy with Backblaze.
- Make summer dinners stress-free with Freshly. Get $125 off your first five orders today!
- Get up to 3% Daily Cash back on everything you buy with Apple Card. Apply now in the Wallet app on iPhone and start using it right away. Subject to credit approval. Daily cash is available via an Apple Cash card or as a statement credit. See Apple Card customer agreement for terms and conditions. Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Variable APRs range from 13.24% to 24.24% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 1, 2022.
- Help empower girls to break free through education, healthcare, child protection, and other wonderful benefits by being a World Vision child sponsor today.
- Experience a simple way for you to set up a bitcoin IRA while keeping control of your bitcoin keys with Unchained Capital. Schedule a complimentary consultation today.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.