Manage episode 312873744 series 2836060
We continue to build great apartment communities in today’s episode by talking to and learning from our guest today, Michael Glaspie.
Michael Glaspie is a Commercial Real Estate Broker in North Carolina. He served ten years in the US Army.
Michael currently holds rental properties, hotels, and short-term arbitrages in multiple states and cofounded an investment centric real estate team—all while serving full time in the military
Sit back, get your pen and paper of reach and get ready to jot down chunks and chunks of golden nuggets on how to be successful in your real estate endeavor… the military approach!
- Michael talks about his Us Special Forces journey
- Transitioning from being in the military services to real estate business
- Learning and understanding the Max Bang Method
- Investing in limited-stay hotels
- How to finance properties
- Difficulties in applying for loans
- Importance of bringing in a regional operator
- Where does Michael positions himself to be prepared in this distressed pandemic situation
- On investing in airbnb short terms rentals
About Our Guest:
Mike Glaspie is a Commercial Real Estate Broker in Charlotte, NC. Mike received his bachelor’s degree in business management and is currently pursuing a master’s in business administration.
He served ten years in the US Army, with a majority spent in Special Operations as a Green Beret. Since purchasing his first investment property in 2014, Mike switched his focus to creative investing. In less than three years, he completed several transactions in a variety of ways such as Subject-Tos, seller-financing, wholesales, flips, syndications and buy and holds. Mike currently holds over 100 rental properties and short-term arbitrages in multiple states and cofounded an investment centric real estate team—all while serving full time in the military.
Now as a veteran, Mike continues to practice real estate with a focus on educating other veterans on how to build the lifestyle they deserve through creative investing.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009