Manage episode 342468843 series 2843954
Meet Adam. He believes everyone can be a philanthropist, and he’s on a mission to reenvision donor-advised families to be a tool for everyone. After launching some seriously impressive tech innovations in top leadership positions at Dropbox, LinkedIn and eBay, he turned his sights toward the nonprofit sector. This isn’t your grandma’s donor-advised fund. Daffy is changing the landscape of giving by helping people be more generous, more often.
- Overview of Daffy
- Opportunities for nonprofits with DAFs
- The Trillion-Dollar Generosity Gap
- Daffy for Families (⬅️ involving kids in the gifting process - swoon!🥰)
Adam Nash, Founder + CEO, Daffy
- Adam’s story and journey to where he is today (4:50)
- Overview of Daffy (5:00)
- Overview of Donor Advised Funds + Adam’s experience (7:30)
- Impact Uprising (11:00)
- Opportunity for nonprofits today (12:00)
- The Trillion Dollar Generosity Gap + How Daffy is addressing it (17:00)
- The Giving Goal at Daffy (22:00)
- Features of Daffy (24:00)
- New family feature (36:00)
- A powerful story of philanthropy in Adam’s life (37:00)
- Adam’s One Good Thing: If things are important to you, name them and know them. (45:00)
- How to connect with Adam and Daffy (49:00)
For more information and episode details visit: www.weareforgood.com/episode/328.
About our Sponsor Neon One
Technology alone can’t solve the challenges nonprofits face. That’s why Neon One provides software that empowers you to manage constituents all while giving you the resources and support you need to connect to what matters most - your people and their passions. Learn more about how Neon One is helping nonprofits create stronger connections by visiting neonone.com/weareforgood.
About our Sponsor Virtuous
You know we believe Everyone Matters - and we’ve witnessed the greatest philanthropic movements happen when you both SEE and activate donors at every level, and Virtuous is the platform to help you do just that. It’s so much more than a nonprofit CRM. Virtuous helps charities reimagine generosity through responsive fundraising, volunteer management, and online giving, and we love it because this approach builds trust and loyalty through personalized engagement.
Sound like Virtuous might be a fit for your orga
About our Sponsor Cosmic
Cosmic, a Social Impact Creative Agency, specializes in helping social impact and climate action organizations build brand awareness, nail their impact story, and turn digital advocacy into real-world actions.
Step boldly into 2023 with a free 25 minute consultation with our good friend Eric Ressler, Cosmic’s Founder and Creative Director. Sign up at: designbycosmic.com/good
Start Learning with We Are For Good PRO
Are you ready to evolve in 2023? That’s why we created PRO. A place where industry experts, nonprofit professionals and community collide to inspire, educate + build camaraderie for the journey. We’d love to see you inside.
Use code TRENDS through January 31st to get all access to PRO for 12 months for just $297! Start learning today at www.weareforgoodpro.com 🥳