Manage episode 331411955 series 2931064
Here are some ways to say that you agree with another speaker.
1) I agree completely.
2) You are correct. (Or) You are absolutely correct.
3) Exactly. (Or) Absolutely.
4) That’s so true. (Or) What you just said is so true.
5) You’re right.
6) You took the words right out of my mouth. [You said what I was going to say.]
7) That’s exactly how I feel.
8) That’s exactly what I think.
9) I couldn’t agree with you more.
10) You made some good points and I agree with all of them.
11) I agree with you 100 percent.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com