Manage episode 339603160 series 2868388
Well, here we are. It's the 50th podcast, and it's kind of a milestone for us. It's been tons of fun producing these and we have every intention of continuing.
For this episode we thought we'd give you a little insight into the more personal side of Jeff and Ben so, we came up with a list of questions for each other. Here are a few of the things we cover:
- What was your greatest failure as an instructor?
- If you were the president/CEO of PADI, what is the first change you would implement?
- What was your “near death experience?”
- What is the biggest lesson diving taught you?
- Do you think there should be an unbiased certifying system for divers?
- What is the most important piece of diving equipment a diver needs?
- What are your thoughts about training kids?
And there's lots more. So, grab a glass of your favorite beverage and join us for this look at the personalities who keep UTD ticking along.
Contact us by clicking here.
UTD Website, click here.
For more info on UTD Scuba Coaching, click here.