Manage episode 337704007 series 2868388
In this episode Jeff and Ben go after a random collection of questions that have come in recently:
- If I live in the U.S. should I learn the metric system for diving?
- Should you exercise before or after diving?
- How to shore dive side mount?
- Integrated boots or rock boots on a dry suit?
- What is the best scuba diving car?
- My traveling gear bag weights 55lbs/27kg...what to do?
- How to deal with different protocols when diving with divers from other organizations?
Have a questions? Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here to contact us.
Interested in the UTD Scuba Coaching Program? Click here.