Manage episode 247933270 series 2401512
Dave Baker and Tim Haran discuss — and taste — a variety of Utah craft beers perfect for the colder days ahead. It's the Second Annual Utah Beer News Holiday Beers Podcast Episode.
- Green Urban Lunch Box (Mountain West Hard Cider)
- Albion Belgian Tripel (T.F. Brewing)
- Griswald's Holiday Ale (Red Rock Brewing)
- Holiday Ale (Kiitos Brewing)
- Barrel-Aged Kilted Harley Scottish Ale (Salt Flats Brewing)
- Pastry Style Stout (Kiitos Brewing)
We also highlight a few beer-themed events happening in Utah between now and the end of the year, discuss what makes a good bottle share, and ruminate on the overall Utah craft beer landscape.
Approximate Time Stamps:
- Introduction 0:00 - 6:34
- First Tastings 6:35 - 13:09
- Bottle Share/Advent Calendar Notes 13:10 - 17:54
- Second Tastings 17:55 - 23:25
- Upcoming Events 23:26 - 28:38
- Third Tastings 28:39 - 46:29
- Utah Craft Beer Landscape 46:30 - 56:30
For an accompanying article about Utah Holiday Beers, please visit UtahBeerNews.com.
Enjoy the episode!
Episode 28 | December 12, 2019