E 103: The Spooky, Scary, Story of Smiling
Manage episode 345391291 series 3314822
From the a seat at the bar to a school Budapest, and all American movie theaters in between, smiling can be a spooky sentiment in the right context. Listen in and let us know...which part do you find the scariest? Is it the horror movie? Or your interactions at the bar being told to "smile more?" Let me guess...is it the real life school with smiling contraptions strapped to your face? YIKES. It's all spooky and scary this week with some facts that will make your jaw drop and some that will have you...dare we say it...smiling ear to ear.
TW: Some talk of suicide included in this episode.
Find some pics for this episode on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/unqualifiedtherapists/
Articles and media referenced in this episode:
Fair Use Doctrine:
YouTube video: Funny or Die, The Get Go: Smile: https://youtu.be/AX4sf1JVY24
Gloomy Sunday - English version released by Billie Holiday in 1941. Lyrics by Sam M Lewis and Desmond Carter.
Elf - New Line Cinema Production company
Are you enjoying the Unqualified Therapists podcast? If so, can you please take a minute to subscribe and follow our podcast? YOU can also help us to keep the mics on and join our community for as little as $5 as we continue to stop the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Find all things UTI here: https://linktr.ee/UnqualifiedTherapists
- Get your own Popl digital business card for 20% off! www.popl.com with code UTI
- Starting your own podcast and want an easy and affordable platform? Get your first month FREE by using this link: https://www.podbean.com/UTI
- Have a story to share? Contact us here: https://forms.gle/fudAMMXMnrKGXFfTA
- Find alternative therapies and items to express yourself here: www.livemagique.com
- Take a Buti Yoga class with Amy here: amybaumgardner.com
*The Unqualified Therapists Podcast is not recommending medical advice as they are not actual doctors (Hence the name: Unqualified 😉). This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and all medical advice should be taken from a Qualified Doctor. UT shares stories and resources, not medical advice.