Manage episode 304982932 series 2971135
As non-diet professionals and coaches, the capitalistic bro-marketing approach of “doing whatever it takes to make money” can feel like the all too familiar diet culture, but in the business world.
Building a feminist business is about creating a world and culture where all people can thrive, regardless of their identity. It allows you to make enough money to take care of yourself (and more), AND allows space for joy and pleasure so that you can be who you are in your business.What you’ll learn listening to this episode:
- Core practices of a feminist business
- How to overcome your fear of making money
- Getting to know your zone of brilliance
- What your “thrive” and “survive” numbers are
- How to pivot to a feminist business model