Manage episode 303052332 series 2360079
A new bill to allow assisted dying is being debated in the UK parliament. Should people of faith support those with terminal illness being able to end their own life?
Rabbi Jonathan Romain of the Religious Alliance for Dignity in Dying says 'yes'. Dr. Mark Pickering of the Christian Medical Fellowship says 'no'.
For Jonathan Romain: https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/religiousalliance/ For Dr. Mark Pickering: https://www.cmf.org.uk/
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable • Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb