Manage episode 303338169 series 2360079
First broadcast in Jan 2011. Richard Dawkins is one of the world’s best known atheists but has always refused to debate the world’s best known Christian apologist William Lane Craig. However, in a twist of fate Dawkins found himself on the same platform as Craig in November 2010, as members of a 3 vs 3-person panel, debating the topic "Does the universe have a purpose"? Craig reflects on their encounter and the event.
• For exclusive resources and to support us: USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter: https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb