Classic Replay: Greg Koukl gets grilled
Manage episode 359204027 series 2360079
First broadcast in 2013: Greg Koukl is the host of the apologetics radio show Stand To Reason which aims to equip believers with good reasons for their faith and to answer the objections of sceptics.
Greg talked to three atheists on this show. Stuart questioned whether Christian doctrines of sin and atonement make sense. Bill asked whether the argument from morality makes sense. Derek pointed out that Christians seem to hear contradictory things from God.
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate