Manage episode 332080831 series 2827103
Today on the show Jayson is talking with Luke Lintz, the founder, and CEO of HighKey Enterprises, Luke was featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, the New York Times, and International Business Times before the age of 21.
He began his first business during his sophomore year, in high school. In the first year, a loss of $150k prompted the start of HighKey Technology, bouncing back in 2018, they managed $1M in revenue. “Giveaway marketing” is largely attributed to Lintz’s company HighKey.
- How Luke and his brother started High Key Enterprises
- Using failures to hone Luke’s business intuition
- Using his skills from starting a YouTube channel in High Key
- The value of coaching and mentoring in business today
- Why High Key pivoted from e-commerce to social media
- There’s never a bad meeting, you always have the chance to learn something
- How they built their following on their social media channels
- The best way for us to jump in social media for our business today
- What the future of e-commerce will look like with crypto-currency
- How Luke achieves his goals using a vision board
GET A COPY OF OWN YOUR POWER - AN AMAZON’S NUMBER 1 BOOK RELEASE!
Immerse yourself with 8 key life-changing principles, worksheets to create your own map, and how to reach another level of your game!
It’s all Real Life Stories! It’s You vs You!
Warning: This book is not suitable for pessimists, excuse-makers, and haters!
Credit Karma Credit Cards - Go to CreditKarma.com or the Credit Karma app to find the card for you
Mack Weldon - Visit mackweldon.com/trueunderdog and enter promo code TRUEUNDERDOG for 20% OFF.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions - LinkedIn is offering a $100 credit on your next campaign. Go to LinkedIn.com/TRUEUNDERDOG to claim your credit.
Audible - Visit Audible.com/thebiglie
The Jordan Harbinger Show - Check out jordanharbinger.com/start for some episode recommendations
PINK ENERGY is the leading solar energy company installing solar panels and solar power for homes.
Looking for a job in the Energy Industry Serving Communities? Join the solar movement! www.Powerhome.com/careers
Check out Jayson’s website: https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Follow True Underdog and Jayson Waller on your favorite social media channels and digital podcast platforms: https://linktr.ee/trueunderdog
True Underdog is a Top 3 Entrepreneurship podcast on Apple hosted by Jayson Waller, CEO of Pink Energy, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and his high-profile guests share motivational tips, inspiring stories, and business-building lessons to help each listener grow in their entrepreneurial journey.
Reach out to Jayson directly at: Jayson@trueunderdog.com
Guest Social Handles / Links In The Episode:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices