Manage episode 332971387 series 3305234
Timothy James McVeigh was an American domestic terrorist responsible for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people, 19 of whom were children, and injured more than 680 others, and destroyed one third of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The bombing was the deadliest act of terrorism in the United States prior to the September 11 attacks and remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in U.S. history.
Music from Tunetank.com
colinroot - Blackout (Copyright Free Music)
Download free: https://tunetank.com/t/5qed/529-blackout
We LOVE our Weirdlings! Thank you for your support! -Emily, Lindsey, Tori, & Husband Michael
- Subscribe to our mailing list for updates and announcements
- Where to listen, how to connect with us, links to our socials and MORE: https://linktr.ee/threesacrime
- For photos related to this episode check out our instagram: instagram.com/threesacrimepodcast
- Like the show? Support us on Patreon! bit.ly/3tnuOOp
- Buy us a coffee! bit.ly/3fKH4Cy
- Music by: BLVCK CEILING: bit.ly/3BR8kbH
- Have a spooky story to tell? Email us and we might feature your story in a Listener Lore episode! email@example.com
- Affiliate Codes:
- Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.