Manage episode 363831050 series 3313519
In his weekly clinical update, Dr. Griffin discusses variant specific clinical performance of a SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test with focus on omicron VOC, ventilation in buildings, COVID-19 mortality among selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor users, risk of post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection associated with pre-coronavirus disease obstructive sleep apnea diagnoses, trajectories of the evolution of post COVID-19 condition, and efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy targeting severe fatigue following COVID-19.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Virus variant clinical performance of a SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test (CID)
- Ventilation in buildings (CDC)
- COVID-19 mortality among SSRI users (CMI)
- Risk of post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection associated with sleep apnea (SLEEP)
- Trajectories of the evolution of post COVID-19 condition (IJID)
- Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy targeting fatigue following COVID-19 (CAD)
- Contribute to our FIMRC fundraiser at PWB
- Letters read on TWiV 1008
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com