Manage episode 363848966 series 2794936
TWiM investigates the high variability in the rate and amount of current production from microbial fuel cells, and how bacteria link their growth rate to external nutrient conditions via a protein that functions as a cellular rheostat.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Variability in microbial fuel cells (Appl Environ Micro)
- Electrodes for microbial fuel cells (Chemosphere)
- Microbial | electrochemical CO2 reduction (Joule)
- Growth rate and cell wall precursors (Nat Micro)
- Bacterial growth physiology (Front Micro)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Music used on TWiM is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org