TWiET 463: Low Code Pundits - Intel's next-gen neuromorphic processor, goodbye HTTPS Everywhere, low-code security
Manage episode 303662393 series 142285
- Hackers stole cryptocurrency from thousands of Coinbase customers because of insecure MFA
- Merck says its experimental COVID-19 treatment reduces hospitalizations and deaths by 50%
- Intel's next-gen neuromorphic processor
- GM's BrightDrop EV600 electric delivery van
- 91.5% of malware detections in Q2 2021 arrived over HTTPS-encrypted connections
- EFF to deprecate HTTPS Everywhere plugin
- Chris Bedi, CIO of ServiceNow talks about the low-code revolution.
Guest: Chris Bedi
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit