TWiET 464: Three Laws of AI? - Why did Facebook disconnect data centers from internet? Responsible and Ethical AI
Manage episode 304227628 series 2546578
- PCIe 6.0 spec is almost complete
- 'FontOnLake' malware targets Linux systems
- Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative mandates government contractors to disclose data-breaches
- Russia behind 58% of detected state-backed hacks
- Why did Facebook disconnect its data centers from the internet?
- Triveni Gandhi, Dataiku's Senior Industry Data Scientist, Life Sciences and Responsible AI talks about responsible and ethical AI.
Guest: Triveni Gandhi
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit