TWiET 462: Glu Up Your Network - Should manufacturers update their software forever? Gluware: preparing for the biggest network risks
Manage episode 303122500 series 2546578
- Source code published for unpatched iPhone exploits
- Google finds new way to sneak malware past detection tools
- What Facebook's latest apology reveals about its security and safety
- Should manufacturers update their software forever?
- The Microsoft Airband Initiative wants to increase broadband access to rural areas
- Jeff Gray, CEO and Co-founder of Gluware talk about network automation and the biggest network risks today.
Guest: Jeff Gray
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit