Manage episode 303552922 series 2352531
- The Living OUT Podcast launched June 20, 2018. I renamed it to Think Queerly after the 100th episode. That means over the last 3 years I have published approximately 5 episodes per month!
- The influence and importance of my purpose statement to everything I do in my coaching, my articles, and the podcast: “When you freely love who you are, you can freely create the life you want.”
- Realizations while on sabbatical and hiatus this past August in Montreal.
- My top 10 episodes (according to my podcast host analytics) and why I think they're relevant. (See below)
- Why I feel like I'm outside the margins with my approach which is not what everyone else does: no listicles, advertising, useless banter. Instead, I have offered unapologetic, vulnerable, honest, and authentic insight, helpful content, and ever-evolving transformative personal evolution processes based on neuroscience — you have to put in the effort to make changes and get results.
- What's coming? On this, I'd love to know what interests you and why. Send me your thoughts on my website: https://darrenstehle.com/contact/
The Top 10 Think Queerly Episodes
- Think Queerly Podcast Introduction
- The Swinging Closet Door – LOP001
- Do You Know What You Want? – LOP002
- Has LGBTQ+ Pride Been White-Washed by White Gay Men? TQ135
- Are You A Top Or A Bottom? – LOP003
- Why Gay Shame Is Your Superpower — TQ126
- Sex Shaming During COVID-19 — A Discussion with Shaun Proulx — TQ133
- Remaking Manhood and #MeToo with Mark Greene – LOP082
- Kelly Walker on Celebrating Life with Grace and Delight Because It’s Good to Be Alive— TQ165
- How Gay Shame Limits Self-Worth and Personal Growth – LOP008
Are you tired of losing your temper or experiencing unwanted or harmful emotions?
Discover an effective strategy based on neuroscience to manage the emotions you want to avoid. In this FREE 90-minute coaching video, you will learn how to create emotional recipes to manage how you want to feel to enjoy more happiness, peace of mind, and freedom. Get immediate access to “How to Stay Calm and in Control” here: https://pages.darrenstehle.com/emotional-recipes-process